Camping Rules, guidelines & information
Important Camping Rules
A certain level of behaviour is required to ensure everyone enjoys camping. Security will remove anyone acting in a dangerous, aggressive or unacceptable manner.
- Camping from 2pm Friday until Sunday evening
- Camping pitches DO NOT include electric
- No car movements after 9pm
- No entry to main site after 9pm – Main gates will be locked and guarded
- Please no loud music after midnight, you will be asked to leave if you are noisey after this time
- Please be considerate so we can expand this weekender experience year on year
- BBQ’s are allowed, but they must be ‘off the ground’, please use common sense where you place them. Open fires are not permitted
- Please note that for safety reasons, dirt bikes, and motorised scooters/bikes (other than for disabled users) are not permitted at this event.
- Fireworks and Chinese lanterns are also not permitted.
By purchasing a camping ticket you are agreeing to enter into the terms mentioned above so please make sure you read them carefully